Back to Producer's Page | Back to FAQ Main Page
New Producer FAQ's
I've Sent You All My Stuff...Now What?
- After we receive your master video we will proof it to be sure it has the necessary legal information at the front of the film.
- Then we'll review your 2257 compliance statement, all model releases and IDs, your 2257 Index File, and info from your online New Producer Application to be sure everything is in order
- Once all of that is accomplished your film will go into the release queue and we'll send you our contracts package.
- At this time you can choose to join AEBN thorugh AMVC.
- You can also choose to join the AMVC Affiliate Program at this time. Doing so can earn you additional sales commissions by referring your surfers to AMVC to purchase your films and the films of other AMVC listed producers.
- When we are within one week of your film's release date we will review the film closely to be sure it has no glitches and no prohibited content and then we'll snap promotional images from the film for use on the video description page.
- We try to list new producer films as quickly as possible and usually manage to have them listed on AMVC.com within two weeks of receipt.
© 1997-2017 On The Edge of Cyberspace, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Prices and Terms of Service are subject to change without notice.
Offers void where prohibited. Only one coupon code per order.
We are not liable for pricing or typographical errors.
Our videos are amateur-homemade, adults only, entertainment that are never to be shown to minors, and are for personal use only.
All videos comply with Section 2257 of Title 18 U.S.C.